Please note the following when registering for a class:
Length: 5 days. The course begins at 8:30am CST each day through 4:00pm CST.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This five-day course provides familiarization with the electrical connections, functions, and various operating modes of Bosch Rexroth’s IndraDrive Mi Gen2 digital servo drive and MLC L65/L75 control hardware. It includes the maintenance and troubleshooting of the Bosch Rexroth’s IndraMotion series MLC L65/L75 control and the Mi Gen2 series servo drives. It also provides for the programming of all types of motion available in the MLC control. This course uses IndraWorks™ software for programming, parameterization, and program monitoring. Training is enhanced through class exercises designed to re-enforce each programming concepts. The IndraLogic Visualization function is used for controlling program operation and for program monitoring.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Relate the connections on the Mi servo drive and MLC control to their application• Identify different versions of drive and control Firmware.• Identify IndraDrive Diagnostic Messages.• Identify all hardware associated with the drive.• Identify Diagnostic LEDs on the KCU and the drive.• Understand the function of important Standard and Product Specific Parameters.• Communicate to the drive through the MLC control using IndraWorks™ software• Set up and operate drive• Set up and manage oscilloscope utility• Set absolute zero and machine zero with or without offset• Create a new Project, or edit the various components in an existing Project• Program motion using multiple PLCopen supported languages• Understand single axis and synchronized motion• Understand Electronic Camming• Understand the MLC Axis Interface and its uses• Understand the various communication methods used to transfer data between the Motion Control, HMI, and Servo Drives.• Understand how servo drive motion is controlled and monitored
1. IndraDrive Servo Drive System Concept
2. Overall System Overview
3. IndraDrive Control Units
5. Memory Areas
6. Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
8. IndraWorks Engineering for MLC
9. IO Configuration
10. Motion Programming Basics
11. MLC Diagnostics and Error Handling
12. Synchronized motion with PLCopen
13. Electronic Cams
14. Data Archive & Restore
If a student desires to use their own computer for the class, they must have a licensed copy of Bosch Rexroth’s IndraWorks software, version 10V12, or newer, installed on the computer. Bosch Rexroth can provide loaner laptop computers for students, if needed.
Event registration is $1,675 per participant
For more information please contact us at:
Training Administration 1(847) 645-4061
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.